Simple Way To Increase Google Page Rank
Many bloggers use rel= “nofollow” or rel=”external nofollow” tag to prevent their blogs from spamming, but this tag is not good for our who want to increase our google pagerank via comment way, so comment in nofollow blog has no effect to increase our google pagerank.
In this article I want to remember you about “The Simple Way To Increase Google Pagerank That Was Forgot”, the simple article inspired because of many bloggers do some mistakes in their comments in a blog or website.
To increase our pagerank you can follow these steps :
1. Hunt a blog that has high pagerank and allows and supports your blog name. Look about the posting title for example : “How to increase Google Pagerank for Our Blogs”.
2. Write short article about “How to increase Google Pagerank for Our Blogs” but with different title such as “The Simple Way To Increase Google Pagerank That Was Forgot” then post to your blog. Now, you are having one high quality article to be linked into other blogs.
3. Go to blog page that has high google pagerank and leave a comment
4. Make sure that your blog’s main page (http://yourblogname.blogspot.com/) has been be linked with “The Simple Way To Increase Google Pagerank Was Forgot” page on your blog.
5. Hunt others pages with the same topic with your posting, and you will get more dofollow links that make your blog pagerank increases.May be you have been knew about this way, but I just remember you. Thanks.